Osteoporosis, a weakening of bones as we age, is a real problem, particularly among elderly women. But an equally troubling problem is the proposed treatments so far for the condition, and that physicians and public health authorities willfully ignore its causes.
The main causes of osteoporosis are:
• A lack of daily resistance exercises
• Lack of sunlight exposure (vitamin D-3 deficiency)
• Acidic diets (high in red meats)
• Diets deficient in vegetables and fruits
• High intake of excitotoxin food additives (MSG, hydrolyzed proteins, etc.)
• Overall nutrient deficiency (especially a lack of zinc, selenium, vitamin K, boron,
• Exposure to fluoride in water, medications, dental treatments, toothpaste, and mouthwashes, and high-fluoride foods, like processed cereals and sodas
Kay’s Note: The SCDiet meets the criteria, healing the gut to maximize absorption of nutrients.