It is recommended that this remedy is used only once in a great while . . . not on a regular basis. Check with your doctor if you are taking prescription medications. ***
Calm that rumbly in your tummy with ARM & HAMMER® Baking Soda. It's is safe and effective as an antacid to relieve heartburn, acid indigestion, sour stomach, and upset stomach due to these symptoms when used as directed.
· Do not use if you are on a sodium restricted diet unless directed by a doctor.
· Ask a doctor or a pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
· Do not administer to children under age 5.
· STOMACH WARNING: TO AVOID SERIOUS INJURY, DO NOT TAKE UNTIL POWDER IS COMPLETELY DISSOLVED. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT NOT TO TAKE THIS PRODUCT WHEN OVERLY FULL FROM FOOD OR DRINK. Consult a doctor if severe stomach pain occurs after taking this product.
· Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last more than 2 weeks.
Add 1/2 teaspoon to 1/2 glass (4 fl. oz.) of water every 2 hours, or as directed by physician. Dissolve completely in water. Accurately measure 1/2 teaspoon.
Do not take more than the following amounts in 24 hours:
--Seven 1/2 teaspoons.
--Three 1/2 teaspoons if you are over 60 years.
Do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks.
Each 1/2 teaspoon contains 616 mg sodium.
*** It is recommended that this remedy is used only once in a great while . . . not on a regular basis. If you are taking baking soda for many months on a regular basis, there's some evidence that it may result in calcium deposits in the kidneys and thus in kidney damage