1. Open the website/page/article/list that you want to have quick access to.
2. When it opens, right-click your mouse anywhere on the screen.
3. Then click on "create shortcut" in the drop-down menue. It will place an icon on your
desktop (computer screen).
4. Close all windows.
5. Find the new icon on your computer screen and rename it (if you choose) by right-clicking on
the printing below the button (icon) and then clicking "rename". Type in the name you want
to give it.
6. Left click anywhere on page.
Now you can access this website/page/article/list without having to go to your search engine and type in the full address each time.